1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate- oh, with whipped cream, YUMMY!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? That depends how much time "Santa" has before Christmas. I think this year Santa will probably wrap up all the goodies.
3. Colored lights on a tree/house or white? White lights on the tree, but I like the red, green and white house lights.
4. Do I hang mistletoe? Where do you even find mistletoe?
5. When do I put up my decorations? Ummmm, we aren't too good about decorating.
6. What is my favorite holiday dish? Anything that is during dessert time! I love all the yummy Christmas sweets.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I always remember just sitting around usually at my Grandparents' house, and we would open presents and just visit the entire day.
8. When and how did I learn the truth about Santa? I remember it was when we lived in Corpus, and I think I was about 8. My mom thought I already figured it out, but I was a little slow on that one, so she told me, and it was actually a shock for me that Santa didn't exist.
9. Do we open a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve? I like to tell everyone that is a family tradition that we've always opened a gift on Christmas Eve, but it is really not too much of a tradition- I don't remember doing it when I was really young (correct me if I'm wrong, mom). I am just really impatient when it comes to surprises, so I've made it my own tradition.
10. How do I decorate our tree? My mom has been getting Hallmark ornaments since I was born, and just last year she gave them all to me, so our tree now has lots of Hallmark ornaments. Only problem is, we don't have a tree this year.
11. Can I ice skate? Yes, I can. But it isn't very good, and I fall on my butt a LOT.
12. Can I remember my favorite gift? I know I have gotten tons of great gifts over the years, but right this moment, no, I can't think of my favorite. I will think about that one and get back to you!
13. What is the most important thing about he holidays for me? Family, for sure.
14. What is my favorite holiday dessert? I love love LOVE Williams-Sonoma peppermint bark. I can put an entire tin of that stuff back on my own!
15. What is my favorite holiday tradition? My mom and I would always get an angel from the angel tree and buy for that, and since Cody and I have been together we have tried to do the same thing. I like to do that because those gifts are really appreciated.
16. What tops my tree? I don't have a tree topper right now. This year we aren't doing a tree because we are going to Texas for Christmas, and last year was the first year we decorated a tree and I just made some ribbon bow for it.
17. What do I prefer - Giving or receiving? Giving. I love shopping for other people.
18. What is my favorite Christmas song? Christmas Canon by the Tras-Siberian Orchestra
19. Candy Canes? If I am in the right mood. It is a hit or miss depending on the year.
NOW, I tag.........Everyone, or anyone who wants to do any or all of this. I would like to hear about yall's Christmas spirit.
Sue, I expect you to do this one, but I will give you a little time to do it since your husband is in the hospital right now. Get well soon Ryan, and we can't wait to see yall!