6.25.2008

Lately...

Well, as I guess you can see, I have become quite addicted to "bloglifting" regularly. I am starting to think I might change our blog background more often than I change Madie's diapers! (Just kidding, Madie still is charging through $40 Costco sized boxes of diapers quite fast) But, I think I am going to keep this one for a little while, simply because now I have more pertinent things to do on the computer. For the second term of Summer '08 I am taking a Chicano Experiences class, and well, in 6 weeks for that class alone I am going to be reading about 1000 pages, and writing 20 of them! We did go hit a bucket of ball last night, which was fun, and we've been loving the Chick-Fil-A across the street. Here are a few photos of our most recent happenings.



No comments: