6.18.2008

Splish-Splash!

These are the cute bum pants Madie has to wear in the pool on top of her swim diaper. I looked everywhere across town for these pants that look like a shower cap with two holes cut out for her legs!

This is a pretty cute photo I got of Madie while she was having a picnic of grapes with some friends she made at the pool.

And getting either in or out of the pool, I can't remember.

This is the best photo I got of her in the water. She really loved swimming, but would run up to me everytime I tried to take a picture of her.

And last but not least, the tantrum we had the entire walk home, because we had to leave for the day. If any of yall want to go to the splash pool with us, give us a call and we'd love to have you join us in the fun and tantrums home. Just remember it is a BYOVP (bring your own vinyl pants). Hope everyone is having a great summer so far.

No comments: