1.29.2012

New Job.... Bye Bye 4 Day Weekends

Since this poor little blog is so far behind and hopeless of ever getting caught up on, I think I'm just going to start at this point, and hopefully update better from now on. We've been busy adjusting to life being a little more busy lately, because sadly my 3 day work schedule had to come to an end... BUT, it really is for the better. At the beginning of the year I started a new job, still within ARUP, but in a new lab. I'm now working in the histology lab, and I LOVE it. This working 5 days a week is keeping me busy, but it is a busy that I enjoy, and it makes me savor the time I have with my family in the evenings and on the weekends even more. Plus, I get my share of crafty time at work, because my lab feels like a scientific craft room.

No comments: